Sunday, August 28, 2011

BOARDING UP THE WINDOWS

Song for Today: "Northern Lights" by: Super Furry Animals

I've had a revelation. I am in control of my emotions. I can CHOOSE what I feel. but the problem is sometimes I think I want to be upset. go figure.

I can get desperately lonely out here. I've been brought to the point of tears because of loneliness more than once since I've been here and it's all because I chose to feel it. Yes I'm lonely, but is dwelling on it helping me at all? probably not. Hurricane Irene is a perfect illustration of these storm like emotions. People were freaking out big time before she hit the coast. and now that she's here... well... lets just say that boarding up the windows was a bit much.

I'm over-reacting just like the people over-reacting about the storm. If you spend your life avoiding risk, you'll never try anything.

View this video on the VIDEO page.


No comments:

Post a Comment