Thursday, August 18, 2011

MY STORY, STARTING NOW

Song for Today: "Ambitions" by: Donkeyboy

Well... Here I am. And here I will be for the next 6 months. It's an interesting contradiction, this place. It's very peaceful, quiet, serene etc... But I feel so much heartache being here. I don't want to spend too much time dwelling on it because it's easy to get caught up in the emotions and memories. This room used to be my room, this house used to be my house.

But I'm here for a purpose. And nothing is going to distract me from that purpose. I've let go of the past and I'm moving forward. It doesn't matter what happened 6 years ago, 6 months ago, or 6 days ago. I have the power to write my story starting now.

I'm going to expect this experience to be life altering. Like boot camp (with more sleep hopefully)

Goodbye Austin, Hello Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment