Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EVERY RIDICULOUS PLACE

Song for Today: "Sometimes" by: Donkeyboy
I know... I'm on a Donkeyboy kick...

Never burn bridges. You never know when you'll need the help of the most insignificant people in your life.

I got on my bike this morning and dropped my resume off at every ridiculous place I could think of. even if they weren't hiring, I'd speak to the manager and let them know what I can do, you never know what they need done. I came upon a little store I used to work at when I was in high school and low and behold they were not only hiring in the store, but they were looking for some help with their website... interesting how God just gives you exactly what you need, exactly when you need it (and not a moment sooner).

I'm still working on keeping myself encouraged through this time. It's still a difficult concept to grasp. Forgiveness that I don't need to earn. I've been saved for 6 years and I'm still in awe of God's goodness and mercy. I've also discovered that exorcise makes you feel good about yourself.

Candy helps too.



No comments:

Post a Comment